News and Tips
Your First Visit
Thank you for choosing Everson Orthopedic Physical Therapy and Joint Venture Rehabilitation. Our objective is to provide high quality, individualized patient care to assist you in achieving your goals while addressing your unique physical needs.
Here are a few helpful tips to get you started on your way to feeling better.
- Click here to download and print the following patient forms:
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical History
- Pain Indicator
- The above paperwork completed and signed by the responsible party
- Prescription from your physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Promptness is appreciated. It is rare that the physical therapist is running behind, so please help yourself get the most out of your appointment by being on time. If you believe you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, please call our office to confirm we can accommodate you.
- Cancellation Policy: In consideration of our other patients in need of appointments and our staff, cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Please call 314.991.2562 and leave a message if you are unable to reach the receptionist. Failure to cancel an appointment may result in a $35.00 missed appointment fee.We encourage you to discuss any scheduling concerns with our receptionist as we want to make every effort to meet your individual needs.
We strive to provide the utmost excellence in physical therapy care and to achieve great results with all of our patients. We are always looking to improve how our clinic works to provide even better physical therapy care. Your input is always welcome.